Alba Airsports are now a registered Rotax Support Centre
Alba Airsports are now proud to have been approved to become a Rotax Support Centre by CFS Aero.
Our engineer Kevin Whitehead has been working with Rotax engines since 2008 and has been trained and approved to work on Rotax engines by CFS Aero Ltd, the UK’s authorised Rotax Engine Distributor. Kevin is trained to iRMT standards – Independent Rotax Maintenance Technician (Heavy Qualified), and we are now pleased to be appointed as a Rotax Service & Repair Centre.
Services offered on Rotax 912 and 914 series engines:
- Standard Rotax line maintenance scheduled servicing, at 25, 100, and 200 hours.
- Carburettor balancing, servicing and overhaul.
- Gearbox servicing at 600 or 1000 hours ( with slipper clutch).
- All heavy maintenance servicing tasks.
- Engine Shock load testing and inspections.
- Sprag clutch replacement.
- Water pump seal replacement.
- Cylinder head work, valve replacement, lapping to cylinders.
- NDT on gearbox and engine components.
- Propeller pitch adjustments / Propeller dynamic balancing
Rotax 2 stroke engine only with CDI ignition :
- De coke and servicing.
- Carburettor balancing and servicing.
For all Enquiries contact Kevin on 07411 747272